Adults – $170.00
Children – $110.00
Family – $543.00
• Milla Milla WaterFalls,
• Famous Paronella Park,
• Wild Kangaroos, Professional Guides
• Devonshire Tea on Lake Barrine
• Guided Walks, Buffet Lunch
|PRICE||CHOOSE OPTIONS||PICK UP||DROP OFF||TOTAL|
|$170.00||Rainforest, Waterfalls, Paronella Park (Adult) Incl: Lunch, Boat Cruise||7:30am||6:15pm||$170.00|
|$110.00||Rainforest, Waterfalls, Paronella Park (Child) Incl: Lunch, Boat Cruise||7:30am||6:15pm||$110.00|
|$543.00||Rainforest, Waterfalls, Paronella Park (Family) Incl: Lunch, Boat Cruise||7:30am||6:15pm||$543.00|
Please Note: Child Age is 4-14 Years Old. Please Note: Full day tour Includes Paronella Park, Lunch, Devonshire Tea, Boat Cruise on Lake Barrrine, afternoon light refreshments. Please Note: A Family is classed as 2 x Adults + 2 x Children
Atherton Waterfalls, Rainforest, Paronella Park, Lake Barrine Boat Cruise, Buffet Lunch.
Located South West from Cairns is a beautiful rainforest National Park called Wooranooran National Park, roughly 5 times bigger then Cape Tribulation National Park. A day tour on the Atherton tableands is all about beautiful scenery, lush green mountains, volcanic crater lakes like Lake Barrine morning tea and boat cruise. A visit of the beautiful little village of Yungaburra and then to one of the most photographed waterfalls in Australia, Milla Milla Falls. Not a massive waterfall but very pretty, it is the waterfall in the photo above.
Your day tour will have you visiting beautiful rainforest walk thru’s, the tree top canopies of Curtain Fig Tree before stopping at Rosco’s restaurant in Innisvale, one of the most famous little Italian restaurants in the whole region. After lunch spend the afternoon at Paronella Park, a Spanish like Castle nestled in thick tropical rainforest besides a beautiful waterfall. Voted the top tourist attraction in Queensland.
On the way back to Cairns stop off at the Babinda Boulders for a swim, this is a famous swimming hole in a beautiful tropical surrounding and the perfect end to an awesome day spend visiting the Atherton Tablelands, waterfalls, board walks, curtain fig tree, Swiming, Morning / Afternoon tea, Lake Barrine boat cruise and Paronella Park.
• Print out your travel ticket and make sure to bring it with you.
• Bring your swim wear, backpack, ipod, camera, sunscreen, hat & towel.
• There are no Extras or Add Ons with this tour.
(Just bring your towel, comfortable clothes, your camera and a big smile.)
- Bus Pick Up in Cairns at 7:10am from your hotel.
- Small personalized tour with informative senior guide.
- Lake Barrine the Volcanic Crater Lake with Morning Boat Cruise.
- Devonshire Tea Freshly baked Scones with Cream at The Lake Barrine Teahouse.
- There are 1000 year old twin Kauri Pine Trees, A short Walk near Lake Barrine.
- Giant Curtain Figtree, Tree Kangaroo spotting, if your lucky you will see!
- Milla Milla Waterfalls, the most photographed waterfalls in Australia.
- Crawfords Lookout and the famous Paronella Park a Spanish Like Castle in The Rainforest.
- Roscos Italian Buffet Restaurant in Innisvale, beautiful cuisine.
Make sure to bring your camera/video camera along, you will get amazing shots of the Atherton Tablelands Region. See the video below to give you an idea.