Reef Magic Cruises Cairns
• Over 5 hours on Reef!
• Beautiful Lunch, Morning tea
• Snorkel, Semi Sub, Glass Bottom.
• Fish Feed, Underwater Observatory
• Rated Cairns Best Reef Tour!
• Departs Cairns – 9:00am
• Returns Cairns – 5:00pm
|$203.00||Reef Magic Full Day Cruise (Adult)||Incl: Snorkeling||$7.00||$210.00|
|$98.00||Reef Magic Full Day Cruise (Children)||Incl: Snorkeling||$7.00||$105.00|
|$497.00||Reef Magic Full Day Cruise (Family)
2 x Adults 2 x Children
|$328.00||Reef Magic Full Day (Adult) + Helmet Dive||Incl: 1 x Dive||$7.00||$335.00|
|$328.00||Reef Magic Full Day (Adult) + Intro Dive||Incl: 1 x Dive||$7.00||$335.00|
|$321.00||Reef Magic Full Day (Adult) + 10min Heli Flight||Incl: Snorkeling||$7.00||$328.00|
|$221.00||Reef Magic Full Day (Child) + 10min Heli Flight||Incl: Snorkeling||$7.00||$228.00|
|$1031.00||Reef Magic Full Day (Family) + 10min Heli Flight||Incl: Snorkeling||$28.00||$1059.00|
Please Note: Child Age is 4-14 Years. Please Note: A Family is classed as (2 x Adults & 2 x Children)
Full Day Reef Cruise with Reef Magic Cruises Cairns:
Reef Magic Cruises spend 5 hours at Moore Reef. The day boat departs Cairns at 9:00am in the morning from the Reef Fleet Terminal.
It takes 1 hour and 15min to arrive the Reef Magic Marine World Pontoon. It is here you can enjoy snorkeling all day, all the snorkeling equipment is provided. Once you have had enough of snorkeling you can also try the Semi-Submarines. These are a boat with a very deep hull, they have lots of large windows to look out at the reef. The Semi-Submarine tour will take about 35minutes to complete.
At 12:00pm the buffet lunch will be served. You will find hot and cold foods, like pork, chicken, beef and prawns. A variety of salads, soup and bread rolls. Tea & Coffee is served all day along with cold freshwater.
After lunch at 1:15pm they introduce the fish feeding. This event is great for children or anyone who is interested in getting close to and learning about the various reef fish that in habit the Great Barrie Reef. The fish feed is held at the main swim step so make you way down to the step and even jump in the water with your snorkel and mask to catch a glimpse of the giant Mouri Wrasse Fish.
The afternoon you can enjoy the Glass Bottom boat tour, these are a large bout that can carry around 14 people. They have a glass floor so as the boat travels over the top of the Great Barrier Reef you can see and learn about all the different corals and reef fish.
Reef Magic Cruises is a great way to see The Great Barrier Reef, especially if you have small children or if you do not want to go into the water and are a non-swimmer. Reef Magic Cruises Cairns offer something for everybody, Snorkeling, Diving (Optional Extra) Helicopter Flights (Optional Extra)
• Print out your travel ticket and make sure to bring it with you.
• Bring your swim wear, backpack, ipod, camera, sunscreen, hat & towel.
• Introductory Scuba Dive – $125
(Try Scuba diving for the first time. Min age is 12 years. Must be Medically fit no Asthma)
• Helmet Diving Sea Walking – $125
(Great for those people who can’t swim, you can just walk around underwater)
• Scenic Helicopter Flight – $165
(10-Min Helicopter Flight, experience amazing views of the entire Reef System)
- Check in at 8:15am Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal – Boat Departs at 9am / Returns Cairns – 5pm
- Really great value with 5 full hours at MARINE WORLD on the Outer Great Barrier Reef.
- Unlimited snorkelling…all equipment and instruction supplied.
- Informative reef presentation with Marine Naturalist.
- Underwater observatory…fish and coral viewing.
- Semi-Submersible & Glass Bottom Boat Tours with interactive commentary.
- Fish Feeding demonstration, get close to Wally the blue Mauri Wrasse Fish
- Dedicated Dive Tender for certified divers.
- Hot & Cold Buffet Lunch (incl prawns).
- Morning & afternoon tea lots of yummy nibbles.
- Friendly, personalised and professional service.
You can buy photos from the on board photographer or hire on underwater camera while you are here in Cairns.