Adult – $360 + $6 tax
(SAVE – $28)
Children – $180 + $6 tax
• Day – 01 (Quicksilver Cruises) Visit the very Outer Barrier Reef Systems.
• Day – 02 (Kuranda Train & Skyrail) Visit the little Rainforest village of Kuranda by Scenic Train & Skyrail.
Both day tours include return bus transfers from Cairns Hotels Only. Please note different rates apply if you are staying in Port Douglas or the Northern Beaches.
|$360.00||Quicksilver Cruise (Adult) + Kuranda Train & Skyrail (2 x Day Cairns Tour Package)||Incl: Snorkeling||6.50||$366.50|
|$180.00||Quicksilver Cruise (Child) + Kuranda Train & Skyrail (2 x Day Cairns Tour Package)||Incl: Snorkeling||6.50||$186.50|
|$430.00||Quicksilver Cruise (Adult) + Kuranda Train Skyrail + Rainforestation Nature Park – Wildlife Park + Army Duck (2 x Day Package)||Incl: Snorkeling||6.50||$436.50|
|$215.00||Quicksilver Cruise (Child) + Kuranda Train Skyrail + Rainforestation Nature Park – Wildlife Park + Army Duck (2 x Day Package)||Incl: Snorkeling||6.50||$221.50|
|$539.00||Quicksilver Cruise + 10min Heli Flight (Adult) + Kuranda Train & Skyrail (2 x Day Tour Package)||Incl: Snorkeling||6.50||$545.50|
|$349.00||Quicksilver Cruise + 10min Heli Flight (Child) + Kuranda Train & Skyrail (2 x Day Tour Package)||Incl: Snorkeling||6.50||$355.50|
|$468.00||Quicksilver Cruise (Adult) + Cape Tribulation Day Tour (2 x Day Tour Package)||Incl: Snorkeling||6.50||$474.50|
|$289.00||Quicksilver Cruise (Child) + Cape Tribulation Day Tour (2 x Day Tour Package)||Incl: Snorkeling||6.50||$295.50|
Please Note: Our 2-Day Cairns Tour Package with Quicksilver + Kuranda, both include FREE bus pick up and drop off from a Cairns or Northern Beaches Hotel! Excludes: Machans, Holloways and Yorkeys Knob Beaches.
Quicksilver Outer Reef Cruise + Kuranda Train & Skyrail: $360
Full Day Reef Cruise:
Quicksilver Cruises is one of the longest running reef cruise companies visiting the famous Agincourt Ribbon Reef system from Port Douglas. Your day consists of a bus picking you up at your Cairns or Northern beaches hotel at around 8:05am. A 45 min ride to Port Douglas where you board the famous Quicksilver Wave Piercing Catamaran.
Enjoy snorkeling, underwater observatory and semi-submarines the best way to see the Great Barrier Reef. Also included is a beautiful hot and cold buffet lunch including prawns. After your day out on Agincourt Reef Quicksilver will have you back to Port Douglas and the bus returning you to your Cairns or Northern Beaches Hotel around – 5:45pm
Voted the best outer reef day cruise in Cairns & Port Douglas, enjoy your day with Quicksilver Cruises.
Included in your reef day are:
- Full Day Reef Cruise with Quicksilver Cruises.
- Professional Staff, Beautiful Stable Boat
- All Snorkeling Equipment, Life Jackets, Pool Noodles
- Beautiful Buffet Lunch Includes: Prawns
- Includes: Semi-Submarines, Underwater Observatory
- Fish Feeding at the Platform, learn about many different fish species that live on The Great Barrier Reef
You will enjoy a fantastic day out with Quicksilver Cruises, they are the only reef pontoon company to visit the Agincourt Reef Systems from Port Douglas.
Kuranda Train & Skyrail:
Enjoy a day up in the small village of Kuranda, a bus will pick you up from your hotel in the morning and transfer you to Kuranda Scenic Rail for a 1hour journey thru the mountains to arrive in Kuranda Village. Spend around 3 hours exploring this beautiful little village in the rainforest before coming back down the mountain on the Scenic Skyrail around a 1.5 hour journey before being transferred back to your hotel.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway.
- 3 – Hours FREE time in Kuranda Village.
- Skyrail Scenic Gondola.
- Enjoy Kuranda Markets.
- Return Bus Transfers from your Hotel.
A fantastic scenic day for the family with small children or couples looking for a great way to see the Rainforest from the Scenic Railway and Cable Car.
• Print out your travel ticket and make sure to bring it with you.
• Bring your swim wear, backpack, ipod, camera, sunscreen, hat & towel.
• Introductory Scuba Dive – $162.00
(Try Scuba diving for the first time. Min age is 12 years. Must be Medically fit no Asthma)
• Helmet Diving Sea Walking – $162.00
(Try Helmet diving for the first time. Min age is 12 years. Must be Medically fit no Asthma)
• 10 – Scenic Helicopter Flight – $169.00
(Try a 10min scenic helicopter flight over The Great Barrier Reef.)
• Add to your Kuranda Day – Rainforestation Nature Park: Wildlife Park + Army Duck + Aboriginal Dancers – $70 per person.
(While in Kuranda visit the famous Rainforestation Nature Park, Inside the park visit all 3 Attractions: Wildlife Park + Army Duck Rainforest Tour + Aboriginal Dancers (Pamagirri Dancers)
• Add to your Kuranda Day – Gold Class Upgrade on the Train – $60 per person.
With Gold Class you receive complimentary beer or wine & nibbles and better seating arrangements on the Train. If you choose this option we will switch your tour around so in the morning you will go up on the skyrail and return down on the train. The tour still includes bus pick up and drop off at your Cairns Hotel.
You can buy photos from the on board photographer or hire on underwater camera while you are here in Cairns.