Adults – $128.00
Children – $64.00
Family – $320.00
(SAVE – $64)
• Kuranda Scenic Railway
• 3 Hours Free time in Kuranda
• Skyrail Rainforest Cable Way
• Return Cairns Hotel Transfers
|PRICE||CHOOSE OPTIONS||PICK UP||DROP OFF||TOTAL|
|$128.00||Kuranda Day Tour (Adult) Bus Pick Up & Drop Off, Scenic Train & Skyrail||9:00am||4:30pm||$128.00|
|$64.00||Kuranda Day Tour (Child) Bus Pick Up & Drop Off, Scenic Train & Skyrail||9:00am||4:30pm||$64.00|
|$320.00||Kuranda Day Tour (Family) Bus Pick Up & Drop Off, Scenic Train & Skyrail||9:00am||4:30pm||$320.00|
|$198.00||Kuranda Day Tour (Adult) Bus Pick Up & Drop Off, Scenic Train & Skyrail + Rainforestation (Army Duck + Wildlife Park + Aboriginal Dancers)||8:00am||5:30pm||$198.00|
|$186.00||Kuranda Day Tour (Adult) Bus Pick Up & Drop Off, Scenic Train & Skyrail + Tjapukai (Aboriginal Dancers)||8:00am||5:30pm||$186.00|
Please Note: Child Age is 4-14 Years Old. Please Note: The Kuranda Day Tour is Bus Pick up and Drop Off at Cairns Hotel, Includes Scenic Train & Skyrail and 3-Hours Free time in Kuranda Village. Please Note: Lunch not included in any of the above packages. But there are many cafes, restaurants in Kuranda for you to buy lunch.
Day Tours to Kuranda with Train Skyrail:
What is Kuranda you may ask, there is allot of information out there but nothing that hits the nail on the head. Kuranda is our local hippie village! Traditionally this is where you could buy and sell anything. Deep in the rainforest back in the late 60’s and early 70’s Kuranda made a name for it self for hippie stands, muddy trails, slogging around in the mud looking at all sorts of hand made arts and crafts.
Turn forward 20 years and the remanence of the original market are still there, puffs of blue smoke and all! But the village itself has now evolved into a modern day eco village. There is something for everybody in Kuranda from arts and craft stalls to professional photographic studios.
Great coffee shops and food stalls are to be found everywhere, so in general we recommend spending about 3 hours in and around the village, this will give you enough time to eat lunch, enjoy the markets or even visit one of the many local attractions like Koala Gardens (Entrance Fee – $18.50) or The Australian Butterfly Sanctuary just buy your tickets at the door.
• Print out your travel ticket and make sure to bring it with you.
• Bring your swim wear, backpack, ipod, camera, sunscreen, hat & towel.
• Add to your Kuranda Day – Rainforestation Nature Park: Wildlife Park + Army Duck + Aboriginal Dancers: Adults – $70 Children – $35
(While in Kuranda visit the famous Rainforestation Nature Park, Inside the park visit all 3 Attractions: Wildlife Park + Army Duck Rainforest Tour + Aboriginal Dancers (Pamagirri Dancers)
- Bus Pick up in Cairns at 8:30am from your hotel.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway hand made railway line.
- Enjoy 3 hours free time in Kuranda Village explore the markets.
- Enjoy the Scenic Skyrail Rainforest Gondola there are 2 stops to get off and walk.
- Bus Transfer to your hotel at around 5:15pm sit back and relax.
Make sure to bring your camera/video camera along, you will get amazing shots of Barron George Waterfalls, Stoney Creek Falls and Bridal Falls. See the video below to give you an idea.