Adults – $204 + $6 tax
Children – $150 + $6 tax
• Visit 3 x Outer Reef Locations Daily
• Buffet Lunch, Morning / Afternoon Tea.
• All Snorkeling Gear, Guided Tour
• Visit Flynn, Milln & Pellowe Reefs
• Try Introductory Scuba Diving
• Departs Cairns 8:30am / Returns to Cairns at 4:30pm
|$204.00||Silverswift Day Cruise (Adult)||Incl: Snorkeling||6.00||$210.00|
|$150.00||Silverswift Day Cruise (Children)||Incl: Snorkeling||6.00||$156.00|
|$274.00||Silverswift Day Cruise (Adult) + Intro Dive||Incl: 1 x Intro Dive||6.00||$280.00|
|$254.00||Silverswift Day Cruise (Adult) + 1-Cert Dive||Incl: 1 x Cert Dive||6.00||$260.00|
|$274.00||Silverswift Day Cruise (Adult) + 2-Cert Dive||Incl: 2 x Cert Dive||6.00||$280.00|
|$289.00||Silverswift Day Cruise (Adult) + 3-Cert Dive||Incl: 3 x Cert Dive||6.00||$295.00|
|$337.00||Silverswift Day Cruise (Adult) + Kuranda Day Tour||Incl: Snorkeling||6.00||$343.00|
Please Note: To try Introductory Scuba Diving you must be medically fit with No Asthma. Please Note: Child Age is 4-14 Years Old. Please Note: The Kuranda Day Tour is Bus Pick up and Drop Off at Cairns Hotel, Includes Scenic Train & Skyrail and 3-Hours Free time in Kuranda Village.
Silverswift Dive & Snorkel Cairns, Full Day Snorkeling 3 x Outer Reef Locations, Includes All Snorkel Gear
Dive & Snorkel 3 Outer Reef locations from Cairns all in the one day! Thats right Silverswift Dive & Snorkel Cairns lets you visit the famous Flynn, Milln & Pellow Reefs from Cairns.
Your day starts out departing Cairns at 8:30am in the morning. It takes around 1 hour 15 min to arrive on the Outer Barrier Reef Systems, once there you can enjoy upto 3 different locations spending 1 hour 30 min at each reef site.
Silverswift Dive & Snorkel are the only Reef Tour Boat in Cairns to Visit 3 x Outer Reef Location in the One Day!
With over 5 hours on the outer reefs from Cairns this is plenty of time to snorkel as much as you like, enjoy the beautiful buffet lunch, guided snorkel tour and includes all equipment. Including Lycra suites for sun protection and marine stingers, it also includes free prescription mask for those people that wear glasses.
Now you can also try a Introductory Scuba Dive this is at extra charge but perfect for people who would like to try a first time scuba dive, no experience necessary. With around 10 min training on deck you will be in the water scuba diving for just over 40mins before returning to the boat, an amazing experience.
Silverswift also caters to the certified scuba divers, people who already have there diving license like PADI, NAUI, SSI, CMAS. Silverswift is an awesome certified dive boat that gives you the option to make 3 certified dives with experienced dive guide. Enjoy diving the outer reef walls around 18 – 22 meters and large schools of fish to diving up in the valleys and in the shallow bright colorful coral gardens.
• Print out your travel ticket and make sure to bring it with you.
• Bring your swim wear, backpack, ipod, camera, sunscreen, hat & towel.
• Return Bus Transfers from (Cairns $20) & (Northern Beaches $26)
(If your staying in Cairns The Silverswift bus will come and pick you up and drop you off at your hotel.)
• Introductory Scuba Diving No Experience Necessary – $70
(This is for those people that would like to try scuba diving for the very first time, with a fully trained licensed dive instructor, need to be medically fit with no Asthma)
• Certified Divers Full Gear:
1 x Certified Dives – $50
2 x Certified Dives – $70
3 x Certified Dives – $85
(This is for those people who already have there dive license like PADI / SSI a really great way to explore the reef. Please note all dives are guided free of charge.)
- Departs Cairns at 8:30am from The Reef Fleet Terminal
- Unlimited snorkeling…all equipment and instruction supplied.
- Informative reef presentation with Marine Naturalist.
- 3 x Outer Barrier Reef Locations from Cairns
- All Gear, Snorkel, Mask, Fins, Wet Suits, Lycra Suits,
- Morning / Afternoon Tea and Beautiful Hot / Cold Buffet Lunch Incl: Prawns.
- Guided Snorkel Tour at the second location.
- Returning to Cairns at 4:30pm.
You can buy photos from the on board photographer or hire on underwater camera while you are here in Cairns.