Adults – $493.00
Children – $258.00
Day – 01 The Great Barrier Reef – Full Day Cruise
Day – 02 Kuranda Village The Scenic Train & Skyrail
Day – 03 Cape Tribulation – Full Day Tour Incl: Lunch
|$493.00||Reef Magic (Adult) + Kuranda Train Skyrail + Cape Tribulation (3 x Day Package)||Incl: Snorkeling||7.00||$500.00|
|$258.00||Reef Magic (Child) + Kuranda Train Skyrail + Cape Tribulation (3 x Day Package)||Incl: Snorkeling||7.00||$265.00|
|$593.00||Reef Magic (Adult) + 10Min Heli Reef Flight + Kuranda Train Skyrail + Cape Tribulation (3 x Day Package)||Incl: Snorkeling||7.00||$600.00|
|$368.00||Reef Magic (Child) + 10Min Heli Reef Flight + Kuranda Train Skyrail + Cape Tribulation (3 x Day Package)||Incl: Snorkeling||7.00||$375.00|
Please Note: Child Age is 4-14 Years. Please Note: Bus Transfers are only included on the Kuranda Day Tour & Cape Tribulation Day Tour. Please Note: For the Reef Magic Day just walk to The Reef Fleet Terminal for an 8:15am check in.
Cairns Tour Packages 3 of Cairns Best Day Tours.
Visit 3 major tourist attractions in Cairns. The first and absolutely the most famous tourist attraction is The Great Barrier Reef, the largest reef system in the World. The second major attraction is the quaint village of Kuranda, accessed by scenic train and Skyrail rainforest cable car. The third major attraction is a day tour to visit Cape Tribulation and Daintree National Park.
You can also change the order of the tours.
You also have the freedom of choosing which days and in which order you would like to do each tour, just make a note in the notes field of the booking form. You may also want to visit our Sister website called Cairns Tour Info there you will find a much larger variety of Cairns Tour Packages that include The Great Barrier Reef, Kuranda and Cape Tribulation.
Departs – 9:00AM
Returns – 5:00PM
Visit The Great Barrier Reef from Cairns with Reef Magic Cruises. Your day starts out departing the Reef Fleet Terminal at 9am in the morning. Enjoy over 5 full hours at Marine World, a purpose built floating platform that has everything you need to enjoy a day visiting the Great Barrier Reef. Please note $7.00 reef tax per person pay on the day.
- Semi-Submarines, Fast High-Speed Cameraman.
- Glass Bottom Boats and Underwater Observatory.
- All Snorkeling Equipment, life Jackets Pool Noodles Included.
- Beautiful Buffet Lunch with Prawns, Morning / Afternoon Tea.
- Fish Feeding after lunch and Boat TransfersWith over 5 hours at Marine World this is plenty of time to relax unwind and enjoy the coral viewing from the many attractions that get you up close and personal with The Reef System. Enjoy as much snorkeling as you like with all equipment provided.
Departs – 8:30AM
Returns – 4:30PM
The second day of our Cairns 3-Day Tour Package is a trip to the beautiful little village of Kuranda. Your day starts out with a transfer bus picking you up from your hotel and transferring you to the Freshwater Heritage train Station. Enjoy the Scenic Railway a hand built railway line completed in the 1800’s. Arriving in Kuranda you have 3 hours to explore this quaint little village. At around 3pm its time to board the Skyrail Cableway all the way back down the mountain roughly 1 hour 15 min. At the bottom the transfer bus will take you back to your hotel.
- Kuranda Scenic Railway, Hand Built!
- 3 – Hours FREE time in Kuranda Village to Explore.
- Skyrail Scenic Gondola Get off at 2 stops for a short Walk.
- Enjoy Kuranda Markets, Traditional Rain-forest Markets from the 60’s.
- Return Bus Transfers from your Hotel.
We like to explain to people that a day out visiting Kuranda by Scenic Rail and Skyrail is a scenic day with spectacular views of Barron Gorge National Park and views out to The Great Barrier Reef.
Departs – 7:30AM
Returns – 6:30PM
The last day of the 3 day Cairns tour package is a full day visiting Cape Tribulation National Park, this is a world heritage listed rainforest and the most famous of all the National parks here in Australia. Enjoy the scenic drive between Cairns & Port Douglas a beautiful coastal drive before visiting Mossman Gorge, a freshwater rainforest walk with local aboriginal knowledge. After Mossman drive to the Daintree river for a 1-hour river cruise looking for wild salt water crocodiles! Crossing the Daintree river by car vehicle ferry you will arrive in Beautiful Cape Tribulation Beach, enjoy lunch in a private location with board walks and spectacular views from the Alexandra Range lookout. Your guide will have you back in Cairns at your hotel by around 6:30pm.
- Return Hotel Transfers
- Includes: Beautiful BBQ lunch
- Daintree River Crocodile Cruise
- Cape Tribulation National Park
- Board Walks thru the Jungle with Guide.
A fantastic way to spend the day learning about Cape Tribulation National Park. Experienced guides will give you all the information you could possibly want to know from the local aboriginal cultures, plants and wild animals like the endangered Cassowary.
• Print out your travel ticket and make sure to bring it with you.
• Bring your swim wear, backpack, ipod, camera, sunscreen, hat & towel.
• Introductory Scuba Dive – $125
(Try Scuba diving for the first time. Min age is 12 years. Must be Medically fit no Asthma)
• Helmet Diving Sea Walking – $125
(Great for those people who can’t swim, you can just walk around underwater)
• Scenic Helicopter Flight – $165
(10-Min Helicopter Flight, experience amazing views of the entire Reef System)
You can buy photos from the on board photographer or hire on underwater camera while you are here in Cairns.